AN AMBITIOUS VISION
The GIIN envisions a fast-approaching future when social and environmental factors are integrated into investment decisions simply by default, as the ‘normal’ way of doing things.
View GIIN CEO Amit Bouri talk about his vision for the future of the financial markets and why change is needed >
OUR CORE VALUES
CHECK OUT WHAT SOME OF OUR TEAMS ARE DOING
LIFE AT THE GIIN
Our team is an innovative and ambitious group of individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds. We show up eager to solve problems, united by a common mission in redefining the role of capital and channeling its full power to create a better world.
We believe in treating each other with kindness and respect, having fun while working hard, and that the next great idea can come from anywhere in the organization.
Listen to some of our staff discuss GIIN Culture on The Business of Giving Podcast:
We offer a job with great benefits
- Great health benefits that include HSAs and FSAs
- Life Insurance
- Transport Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
We care about your growth
- Professional development opportunities
- Leadership training
- Brown bag lunches with industry leaders
We build community
- We host a wider variety of events including happy hours, summer socials, staff retreats, and much more
We embrace a work-life balance
- Generous PTO and Sick Leave
- Paid Family leave
- Week off between the Christmas and New Year holidays